Search This Blog

Monday, March 16, 2009

More NBG Pics

It was quite a dreary day at the Gardens today and kind of spooky looking. So I thought I would share a few photos. I also wanted to let you see who I spend my time with while I'm there...






This is Kevin my volunteer buddy. We work really well together and always have a great time. He also gave me a lot of really great info for our trip to England & Scotland last summer!



This is Don the big boss guy, busy watering a few plants. He teaches us all kinds of stuff we never new!




He thinks he is scaring me with that hose!




And now a few more plants & flowers from the greenhouse...
I don't know why but I really like this plant. Its called Globeberry.




Pretty blooming succulent




This is a new bloom on the Giant Cucumber vine. I love the way it smells.




Kevin hard at work!









2 comments:

Miss Hope said...

You take some really good pictures! In fact..some of the flower ones? I can see framed.

Hmmm...when I get my new house? Maybe I'll come begging for a picture or two to decorate with!

Roni said...

lol...feel free..and they were actually taken with my point & shoot!