Search This Blog

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Back Home...



We made it home safely this afternoon after driving through some sleet and a lot of snow! Snow that is following us down here! Thankfully we wont be getting as much as N. Va!! Can I just say how ready I am for warm weather!
We had a nice visit with the cousins & got to see our good friend Christy and her son this morning for breakfast!


The cousins bought themselves a wii for Christmas and they are so addicted to bowling! This time I couldn't escape & was forced to play-and kicked butt with no effort at all..then Saturday afternoon we went REAL bowling. After about 3-4 games when everyone else was begining to get tired, I began bowling better then them!! Of course I just HAD to take a pic of the scoreboard...and here it is...





In the end I didn't win though...ah well...here are more photos of all the fun...


I'm a happy girl!





Wes...



Sue waiting to see what she knocked down with her green ball..




Rick trying to do the impossible...


Come on Wes!!



We took a few pics sbefore we left when it was snowing, but they are on Wes & Sue's camera because I *cough* forgot *cough* my cameras!




No comments: