Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2008

Justin is 20!


I cant believe our little boy has turned 20 today! I just dont feel like we are old enough to have an adult child!

He spent most of the day here at the house along with his girlfriend. Watched movies & I made him his favorite birthday dinner, Rotel Chicken. Its the only time I ever make it! Then we had ice cream cake & I took him to get his birthday present-a motorized scooter. He scares me to death with stuff like that!


Anyway I think he had a nice day.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!
I'm so sorry we forgot your b-day.
I can hardly believe you're 20!!!! I'm getting old! Or should I say you are getting old.... Like the pic of you and your cake...cute!
Have a great year dear one.... GBU!

Love & Prayers,
Dawn & Ed